Clean & Simple and CorpClean UK Customers
Commencement of Cleaning Services
Our priority is everyone’s health and safety as we return to work. We will be taking the maximum measures with our employees to make sure we can limit the risk of any potential spread of Covid-19 from person to person. We of course already had fantastic systems in place prior to this outbreak to limit the spread of infection, we have taken steps to remind our teams of the importance of following these procedures to the letter at this important time.
As a company we have always and will always take safety precautions whilst carrying out our work including:
• Fresh, clean cloths and mop heads are always used in every home, we NEVER use the same cloths / mop heads in different homes/Offices
• Our cloths and mop heads are professionally laundered after every use.
• Our employees have PPE supplied to them including disposable gloves and masks along with foot coverings.
• Our employees always wear NEW disposable gloves and foot coverings in each home/office we clean
• Our products are of the highest quality and are used to kill germs
• Our employees will not go within 2 meters of a client during cleaning
• Employees are working remotely, which means they will only be in contact with their working partner at any time and nobody else within the company
• Employees will consistently wash their hands with soap and warm water, especially when entering your property and when leaving your property.
• If our employees or somebody the employee has been in contact with is showing signs of the virus they are being instructed not to come to work and to self-isolate for 14 days, they will not be able to come back to work until they are recovered.
• We will contact customers 10 minutes prior to our arrival so you can prepare.
• Preferably and only if you can please vacate your property whilst cleaning takes place, we of course understand this is not always possible and would request that you stay at least 2 meters away from our team whilst they are in your home.
We appreciate this is a concerning time for everybody. We hope with the precautions we have put in place, combined with our very high hygiene controls already in place, will show our customers that we have taken every precaution to protect our customers and employees.
We have also instructed our teams to concentrate on door handles, surfaces and touch points in homes to help our customers keep their homes/offices virus free.
We ask each customer to please communicate to us ASAP if you have someone home that is showing signs of having the virus or has been in contact with somebody who has the virus Please contact us immediately so we can collectively agree on a plan of action. It is especially important for us to take care of our employees and we request that all customers take this seriously and help protect our team.
Clean & Simple and CorpClean continue to wish all our customers the absolute best during this difficult time.
What our Customers can do to help our employees stay safe:
• Vacate your property whilst we clean if possible. We hold key holder insurance if you wish for us to use a key during this period
• Stay in one room of your home whilst we clean
• At all times stay at least 2 meters away from our employees