By placing an order either over the phone, by email, text or face to face, a customer
has committed to a verbal or written agreement, and is bound to Clean & Simple’s
Terms and Conditions.
If you are not completely happy with our service, then please tell us within 48 hours
so that we may remedy the situation. We guarantee the quality of our cleaning.
Our aims are:
· To build a sustainable business, looking after the needs of customers, employees,
suppliers, ourselves and our community
· To provide the best possible service according to the needs and budget of our customers
· To support and encourage our employees to perform well, exceed expectations and
help build our brand of quality service at affordable prices.
· To encourage our customers to be open and honest in appraising what we do and help
us to serve them well
· All our teams are fully trained in our advanced cleaning techniques designed to
clean your premises quicker and more thoroughly than most.
· They are uniformed and maintain high levels of personal dress and hygiene.
· All our staff are fully vetted and insured.
· They are our full time employees so you have no worries over national insurance,
PAYE and Employers Liability Insurance.
· Staff will not eat, drink or smoke in your premises. We ask our staff not to use
mobile phones whilst working in your premises.
· Our training and working practices are designed to ensure that we comply with all
applicable health and safety regulations.
· We do endeavour to provide the same cleaning team where appropriate or requested.
However this may not always be possible due to holidays, absences, varying cleaning
frequencies & other commitments.
· We operate our service to an agreed schedule, where we balance the needs of hygiene,
cleanliness, room usage and time.
· We provide all the cleaning equipment and supplies.
· We will either provide a ‘day service’ between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. or ‘out
of hours’ service before 9.00 a.m. or after 5.00 p.m. The day service means that
we cannot guarantee a time of arrival.
· Unless instructed otherwise we will assess the provision of our service by a ‘what’s
· needed’ along with ‘time available’ evaluation when we enter premises.
· Our service involves dusting and / or wiping of horizontal surfaces, vacuuming
and / or mopping of floors. We empty bins on each visit and put waste inside a bin
liner ready for disposal. Bathrooms and kitchens will be thoroughly cleansed.
· Washing up can form part of our service, yet it must be understood that large amounts
take considerable time.
· Certain tasks, such as the cleaning of skirting boards, interior windows, ledges,
brushing of external areas, can be completed on a rota basis. Please advise if you
require any rota items completing on a clean.
· We are happy to work with you in prioritising the areas we clean, so that you get
the maximum benefit from our time and services.
· Bookings are made by the 'cleaner-hour' and therefore we cannot guarantee completion
of the clean.
· Our minimum service period is only 1 'cleaner hours'. Bookings can be made for
the minimum period plus increments of ½ 'cleaner hours' thereafter.
· Please note that unless we have a prior arrangement, lack of payment will mean
that our cleaners are instructed not to clean and we will apply our cancellation
rules as stated below.
· Payment can be by standing order or BACS. We may offer preferential terms for payments
made in advance.
· Credit facilities are by prior arrangement only and subject to a credit check.
We expect payment for accounts operated on a monthly basis to be paid in full within
7 days from the end of the month. If we do not receive payment by the 15th day of
the month we will suspend services until the account is paid in full.
· Please note all accounts beyond our credit terms will be passed to a debt collection
agency. All accounts without exception will be subject to a surcharge of 15% plus
Vat to cover our costs of recovery. These accounts will also be subject to any legal
costs incurred in obtaining settlement.
· Special requests for additional services should be made 2 days before a service
day. This ensures that these can be provided and payment agreed. However, we may
be able to accommodate these on the service day. Please leave a note and we will
invoice you accordingly.
· If your scheduled service day falls on a public holiday, then this clean will be
cancelled and you should contact us to re-arrange an alternative date.
· To provide a safe working environment for our staff, e.g. lights working in all
rooms, safe electrical appliances, securely fixed cupboards, shelves etc. Our staff
are instructed not to work in an environment they consider to be unsafe or dangerous
to health for any reason but are instructed to withdraw from the premises and to
report the problem. In this event the customer will be charged 100% of the cost of
· To pay promptly for all cleaning hours provided.
· The customer may not employ Clean & Simple staff. During the period of this agreement
and for a period of 12 months after the termination of this agreement, the customer
will not employ any staff that have been employed by Clean & Simple or its associated
companies. Clean & Simple reserves the right to claim any damages, loss of earnings,
recruitment costs, training costs and any court costs where appropriate, subject
to a minimum of £300.
· Please ensure that access is provided. Otherwise we are obliged to charge you.
· We can devote more of our time in providing you with the best of our professional
services should you spend a few moments tidying before we arrive.
· Please contact us, giving us at least 5 full working days notice if you do not
want a particular clean or are on holiday. Cancellations for individual cleans require
3 full working days notice in order to re-schedule our team and avoid having to charge
· Our cancellation charges are dependent upon the notice given and are as follows;
Notice period for individual cleans. Outside 5 full working days; nil, 4-2 working
days 50%, 1 working day 75%, Same day 100%, upon arrival 100%
· After we have provided 2 months service, we will require a notice period for the
cancellation of the service. We will require a notice period for cancellation of
· We are fully insured for public liability, employer's liability, and consequential
loss of keys.
· Our accidental damage insurance is subject to an excess of £250. We do not provide
cover for accidental damage for the first £250 of any loss. Please make your own
insurance arrangements for the excess.
· All our teams are fully trained and endeavour to treat your premises and possessions
with the greatest care.